Aquatone SUP Flame 11'6"
Save by buying more
Set: Aquatone SUP Flame 11'6" + kayak seat + Allstyle kayak paddle
Aquatone SUP Flame 11'6″
The Flame collection is high performance touring SUP with market proofed shape and most popular sizes. Featuring a 11'6"(350cm) length and 32"(81CM) width, the Flame 11'6" is a classic do-it-all touring SUP, a traditional outline with a modern design. This high-performance board excels perfectly in sea and waves.
|Length||11'6" / 350cm||Width||32" / 81cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15cm||Volume||306l|
|Max. Users||1||Max. Pressure||15psi|
|Rec. Payload||110kg / 243lbs||Max. Payload||150kg / 330lbs|
|Weight||10kg / 22lbs||Model||TS-312D|
- The Double Layer Fusion Core Fabric gives a specially developed process of lamination. It uses a machine lamination process to make multiple layers of PVC onto the core drop-stitch base with fusion tech. The ultimate result is unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Featuring a 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the Flame models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic "Flame" graphic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The Flame collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32") width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- With the outline design and premium double-layer fabric, the Flame is designed for extreme durability and perfect for long-distance paddlers.
- Flame collection has been designed with 4 steel D-Rings. It features the towing ring on front and back of the SUP.
- The bungee cords system located at the front of the board. It gives more freedom to paddle and maintain safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Integrated square grooved tail kick pad with arch design. The kick pad offers great option for turns and performance carves.
- Single central fin 9" push-in
- Accessories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle
|DOUBLE LAYER FUSION TECHNOLOGY||"Extra Stiff and Ultra Light". Aquatone Double Layer Fusion technology is the premium material technology that applies on all the Touring and Specialty air boards. Featuring a top and bottom second PVC fusion layers which are directly heat laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material, the Fusion Tech offers innovative less glue fusion construction. The advantage of the Double Layer Fusion Technology is:
• 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology
• 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards
• Less glue and more environmental friendly
|EXTRA WIDE||The Aquatone air boards offer a wider shape for all skill levels. The 32" (81cm) of width provides superior stability while still maintain a fast design to glide through the water with minimal drag|
|15cmTHICKNESS||All Aquatone boards are featuring 6-inch thickness, which makes the SUP super stable compares to a 4-inch iSUP. The extra 2 inches is excellent for a larger paddler that wants to make sure there is absolutely no flex in the board under their weight. The 6-inch board is also ideal for anyone who wants to feel very secure while out on the water.|
|DIAMOND GROOVING FOOTPAD||Single piece soft brushed EVA footpad featuring 4mm diamond grooving provides ultimate traction and comfort.|
|INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS||The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider grab and go with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and water bottle.|
|CENTER GRAB HANDLE||Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aquatone handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, provides strength and give user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.|
|INTEGRATED TAIL KICK PAD||
Aquatone Touring air boards featuring an 5mm square groove EVA deck pad on the tail for maximum grip during those high performance carves on the wave face. The kick tail on the deck pad helps the rider maximize the full performance of each turn and increase reactivity.
||SUP Gear Backpack 105l||SUP Coil Leash 9'|| Central 9" Push-in Fin